Yep, that's right!! And guess where I'm going? DALLAS! I know that in and of itself doesn't sound that exciting, but it gets better. I'm going to meet Shannon and Jana in Dallas for 3 days. These girls were with me in China. We have talked about this day for years, but we are finally doing it. The last time we were all together was in Florida in 2004 I believe for Jana's wedding. I have actually seen Shan a few times since then, but this is the first time all 3 of us will be together--no kids and no hubbies!! YAY!!
Our last picture together in 2004
Jana, Shannon, me and DD

Jana & I while living in China--Becky, do you remember taking this picture?

Could it really be 10 years ago?? This was my family.

Besides seeing Shannon and Jana, we will also get to see a friend of ours from China--Nichole. And we're hoping DD might drive down to Dallas from Kansas. I am so pumped for this reunion. I will post some pictures after my trip.
4 comments:
How fun! Hope you have an awesome time!
I love relationships like that. I even remember the picture of you and Jana. I'm sure Mom had it up in the house somewhere.
Have a sweet time!! (Sweet as in special...not "dude" sweet.)
Have fun! This sounds like a blast!
I'm so jealous! Tell the girls "Ni Hao" for me....and give good recognition to the memory of the rickshaw races.
Post a Comment