

What a difference a month makes, eh?
Reed is growing like a weed. Born at 5 lbs 6 oz, and last dr. appointment he weighed 6 lbs 14 oz.


Hannah is growing too. From 5 lbs 3 oz to 6 lbs 10 oz.


I find myself saying to Reed, "Good thing you're cute!" quite often. He's a little higher maintanence than his sister. All his crying last night gave her a headache!!


On Friday, these little ones will be 6 weeks old already. For the most part, they are happy, content babies. We are adjusting to life with twins, and life with a kid in school now. Yep, we've got ourselves a kindergartener. And, it's a good thing. He's loving school--and he loves his baby brother and sister.
5 comments:
What a smartie you are by taking their pictures next to a stuffed animal.
They are both beautiful!! I wish I could be there to hang out and watch you with them. Is that weird? :)
Oh Marcy!! I LOVE seeing these pictures of how much they've grown! Still just little peanuts, though. :) Sooo glad you guys are home and settling in a bit!
Congratulations on your babies! They are precious! I'm so glad you finally posted pics of them...I hope there's more to come!
So precious! We need to talk again soon. I am impressed that you found time to post a blog!
Yea, I'm so glad to see some pictures of the babies! I agree with Amy, smart idea with charting their growth alongside their animals.
And how crazy that you and Mendi have twins now. Who would have thought? eh!!!
Keep the updates coming (you know, as time with twins allow), I love knowing about what's going on with my favorite Canadian family!
Post a Comment