
We put Hudson in his new bed last night. He helped Craig take apart his old crib and build his new bed. We talked about changing into a "big boy" bed all day, and when I first asked Hudson if he wanted to sleep in a big boy bed, he right away said, "NOPE!!" But then I asked if he wanted a bed like Daddy (He loves our king size bed), and then he said, "Yeah, let's do it!!" So, we bought a bed yesterday. He got new bedding from Grandma and Poppy for his birthday, so I have been dying to try it out. We kept him in his crib a bit longer than intended because we are trying to sell the house. This past weekend in the mountains I just decided Hudson was TOO big for the playpen, and we are leaving again for the lake in 2 weeks, so I knew I had 2 weeks to get him in a big bed, so that when we are at the lake condo, he could sleep in a big bed and not the tiny playpen!!
So last night when Hudson was helping us build his new bed, he just kept saying over and over, "Thank you Daddy, thank you Mommy!!" He was so thrilled with his bed. He slept great last night and when he woke up this morning at 8:00, he called for me. I went in right away, and he asked, "Can I get out now?" So I am hoping he doesn't realize he can get out of the bed!
Craig left last night for work until Thursday, so I am not sure what Hudson and I will do to keep busy, but I am sure we can think of something. Maybe a nice bike ride in the evenings or go into the city for some shopping.
Well, that's about all I have. We will use the next week and a half to recoup before leaving again.
1 comment:
Busy, fun summer days!! I would love to see you guys sometime!! If you ever get the chance to come to San Antone we would LOVE to have you! Zayne and Ethan would love Hudson I know! He seems so sweet and full of personality!
Let me know what you do to fill your week up. I could use some ideas!
Post a Comment