Monday, January 18, 2010

Let's Help Benjamin!!

Hey guys. I was so moved when I read a blog of a good friend about what her little 7 year old nephew is doing to help Haiti. You must go here to read about this little boy. He is committing to read for 21 hours, and is asking us to commit to donate to Haiti per hour he reads. After I told Hudson a bit about Haiti, and about what Benjamin was doing, I asked Hudson how much of HIS own money he wanted to give(this kid has over $75 in his savings and $35 in his spending--thanks to our little allowance we started last spring). Anyways, he IMMEDIATELY replied, "LOTS!" So, check out the blog and let's bless this little boy's efforts!!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

"Dear Hudson,
Thank you for helping me raise money for Haiti. They are going to get a perfect amount because of you and all the others that are helping too. I think it is a good idea for you to be helping Haiti and I think you rock! I know you are becoming a good Christian because of your helping Haiti. I know you have a happy heart and thank you for helping Haiti."
Benjamin