Saturday, January 2, 2010

The VERY late Christmas Post

We had a wonderful and full month in December. So much more I had planned to blog about, but time just got away, so here is a quick look at some of the things that happened this month.

Hudson helping put together shoeboxes for the kids in Africa--he came up with the kids in Africa all by himself.



Posing at Heritage Park in Calgary. Fun place to go for Christmas. We rode in a horse drawn sleigh wagon thingy and had some great hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls from the bakery.




Hudson and Craig walking hand in hand--I never get tired of seeing that.




Hudson speaking with Santa. Santa said, "What would you like for Christmas this year?" To which Hudson quickly and honestly replied, "a baby sister!!" So cute!!



Getting ready to sing at preschool. I will post a video of that towards the end--he really got his groove on for that.



Outside playing in the FREEZING cold with cousins, Liv and Will.



Now inside with some hot chocolate to warm up.



We rang the bell to collect money for the Salvation Army for about 3 hours in front of Costco. Hudson was super cute--saying, "Give money to the poor, poor little boy." Then, when a person would walk by without giving, he'd yell, "HEY, give money!!!!" People would just laugh and laugh--but it worked a few times.



He's getting pretty good on the ice. His cousin Will can really skate good, so he had a good example to follow.



The 3 Amigoes waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning. Hudson sure loves spending time with these two.



He got this race track from Santa.



Ron holding up his new running gear from us. We have talked him into running a race with us in the late summer. It wasn't really that hard to talk him into it. Now, he'll be all geared up and cool.



Hudson with his new keyboard. Man, this kid loves music.



Asleep in the hotel with Sadie.








So, that was our December. I'm looking forward to the new things in store for 2010, but that's another post--coming soon!

4 comments:

As We Are said...

Hudson is so handsome! I can't wait to hear about your 2010!

amy wright said...

I'm cracking up at what Hudson was saying when ringing the bell. I also think it's so fun that he's in a place where he can learn to ice skate!
You'll have to email me sometime and fill me in on how the adoption process is going.
My boys looked at these pictures and watched the videos with me. We were all cracking up watching him dance to the song. He's got some amazing hip action going on.

Becky Dietz said...

Did you tell Hudson to say that as he rang the Salvation Army bell...or was that his idea? Too funny!
I wondered how kids learned to ice skate---now I know! So fun. Have you learned?
Hudson has gotten so TALL!! And quite the dancer, I might add.

Kathy Seidler said...

Loved the dancing and the shaking going on whether ringing the SA bell or the jingle bell. Hud's got it going on!