Monday, September 29, 2008

Addicted to.....

Jon & Kate!! HA!

Now that we have satellite, we actually get TLC. I have watched this show other times at other people's houses or hotels, but now that we have this channel, I have to admit, I am loving this show. I am sure the addiction will fade over time, but I am eating it up right now. Some people hate Kate or think she is mean to Jon, but I LOVE her. I am her!! And Jon is Craig. We have laughed so much watching that show!

4 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Oh yeah. Andy walks into our bedroom, sees me watching it, and says, "Watching your new favorite show again, huh?"
I think they're hysterical. I think I watch it because "I just can't imagine...."

As We Are said...

I also love this show! I don't know what it is that keeps me watching it, but I just do. It is the only thing I watch.

Lindsey said...

I too love that show! I love Kate; she's so in charge, so in control (unfortunately just like me too). I also can't imagine having 6 four-year-olds. I think I would go insane.

OuR LiTtLe SmArTiEs said...

Brad laughs at me because I always watch that show.... I love it