Monday, September 29, 2008

Daddy's Helper

Well, the fun has begun here. Craig has been ripping out the lino and K3 all week getting the floors ready for the hardwood. Hudson put on his work clothes and got busy!



Ok, seriously, he would go WHEREVER Craig was trying to work, and say, "Let me do it, Daddy!!"


Craig was trying so hard to encourage him to help, but every time he would guide Hudson to another part of the floor to work, Hudson would come back to Craig and say, "Let me do it!!"


He took his job VERY seriously!


After a week of all work, and no play, I decided that Friday would NOT be a work day. So, I volunteered Craig to set up his tent and "camp" with Hudson. It was below freezing (just barely), so we moved the tent into the basement for the night. And I took the night off!! Great idea for me I must admit!! Hudson LOVED being in the tent with Daddy.

1 comment:

Mendi said...

I love it!!! Teaching my boys how to work hard is one of my "Top Ten" things I want my boys to know when they leave my house. I must admit at times I get frustrated because they can make project longer, get under foot and I have to really watch them with tools...(might be accident prone like their dad). BUT it is so worth it! They love being involved and it really helps us learn how to be a family - I love it!!!

Great work overalls HUDSON!