Right before we moved, we took Hudson to see Elmo Live, and he freaked. I am going to include a cute video of him as well as some pictures. Look at the delight in his face. I am also including a few pics of our new "crib". We have already painted the main floor and got new carpet upstairs. The hardwood is here, but Craig has to do lots of prep work before he can install it--plus, it has to sit and acclimate for a few weeks in our house! So we are living in a construction zone. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. I am letting you see my house before it's all unpacked and put away! You will see the ugliness, but we LOVE the floor plan. It's got a huge garage with all kinds of shelving and storage. Another big shed out back. 3 bathrooms--2 full upstairs and a half bath on the main level with a toilet and sink. It's got an awesome mud room off of the garage--with a door that leads to the side back yard--great for the dog and Hudson. The half bath is off the mud room. There's a formal dining room as well as an eat in kitchen nook. Our bedroom is HUGE, and so is the bathroom. Lots of work ahead, but here are some pictures. Sorry I didn't take any before we painted the main level and took down the really bad window treatments!
Here's the front of the house. One day, we are going to change the blue/green trim to dark charcoal gray.


Looking down from the stairs into the living room. Look at that ugly blue carpet!!!

This is the master bathroom. It's ugly now, but it's big and nice. Has so much potential!!



The hallway upstairs looks down on the front entry way. Hudson calls it his castle, and likes to stand up there and look down at me in the entry way!

Here's Hud's room--unmade bed and all. It's a BAD color right now too, but that will all change VERY soon.

Here's the second bathroom upstairs for Hudson and guests. Again, ugly, ugly.

Our guest room--come see us!!

Stairs

This is the pile of hardwood sitting in my living room. It will be so pretty when it's done!

Here's the carpet and lino--isn't it gorgeous?? Soon, it will be no more!

Living room

Breakfast nook in the kitchen--yes, the fixture is hideous!!

the messy kitchen.

Down the in the basement. This is our TV room

Also in the basement is Hudson's playroom, and LOTS of storage behind those doors.

The back of our house

It's got a walk out basement--that's why it looks like it has 3 stories. The bottom floor is actually the basement. It doesn't look like that in the front because of how the lot is sloped so the basement can have lots of BIG windows and a door to the yard!

the backyard and shed. Sorry it's a bit shadowy.

Hudon's new favorite chair--the laundry basket with some pillows. He thought of it on his very own.

Elmo came out on stage for the first time!!

He was in heaven

Seeing big bird come out for the first time!
6 comments:
Love the house! It's HUGE! Also love the expressions on Hudson's face. So cute!
Your house looks great! I know you will enjoy the space. I'm sure glad your back to blogging!
SO glad your back. The house is awesome! You said blue, but man you weren't kidding.... the space looks awesome though... it will be so much fun to make it your own!
Hudson's face is priceless!
Hey! I've missed you. The house is so great!!! Thanks for taking pictures of it so we can see a little of your life.
Hudson is a cutie and I love how excited he was to see Elmo. I wish that my kids would always have the excitement of something so innocent and simple. I guess that they have to grow up though. BUT when they become parents, they get to enjoy the innocent and simple again. :)
I'm glad that you decided to keep the internet. I'd have missed you too much!
Well, girl, I'm glad you've got your priorities straight---TV and INTERNET! WOO-HOO!! Thanks for showing us your house--looks great! Wish we could get up there to see it. Hud's too cute!
I love that house! You're going to make it sooooo cute and the hardwood will make so much difference! You've got a great yard in front and back! Good buy!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and the worst is behind you, at least! Soon it will be finished :)
Post a Comment