Here's Hudson playing his new favorite game. He likes to get the "decorative" rocks, and do shapes and stuff. He asked Craig to write his name with the rocks.

Painted Hudson's and the guest bathroom green--which so isn't me, but Craig said we should do something different for a change! I like it!!

Don't mind the blue counter top. That will change VERY soon!

Can you see my new trim?? I LOVE IT!!

Looking at the front door from the kitchen.

A corner in the formal dining room.

Look at my trim!!!!

The living room/formal dining room.

The front entry way from the living room.

Entry way--the open door is the mud room which leads to the garage. There is also a bathroom and a door to the side yard in there.

The eating nook in the kitchen where we eat looking in from the living room.

Closer up.

The stairs looking from the living room. The stairs seperate the kitchen and living room. They are in the middle of the house, so Hudson likes to do laps around them--especially if he can get someone to chase him!

So, there it is. Stay tuned for a new blog on Christmas decorations--which we are putting up SOON because we are celebrating Christmas with Craig's family next weekend. We are going to Texas this year for Christmas, so we are getting together with his family before. Also, I plan to do a blog on some of my favorite things!
6 comments:
Oh man, Marc!!! Y'all have worked really, really hard! In our last house, I wanted to paint the trim but some man advised us not to. Why did we listen to him? I love that it is all white and think that in our next house, if it's stained, it's going white!!! It looks so much cleaner.
Great job! I know that you guys are going to enjoy the house for a long time now.
That looks great!! I hate painting trim. It is really hard work, but it is so rewarding. I love your house. I'm really happy for you guys!
GOOD JOB!!! It really looks awesome. You guys have worked your butts off, haven't you? I like your "bubble" mirrors on the wall. You must really like that look (notice circles on blog). ha! I love the white trim also. I need to come see it in person---after Florida, of course.
Man, you guys have done some awesome work! It's beautiful! I also love the circle mirrors on the wall, and the couches. Very cute!
Marcy, great job on your house! We are so ready to be done with ours. You young'ns move a lot faster than us! hahaha I love the white trim and the wood flooring together. Looks really sharp.
Tammy
Loving the orange chair!...and all the hard work that went into all the good stuff.
Post a Comment