
Here are all the horses lined up watching the race car. Doesn't that little log cabin bring back memories. I sure remember linkin logs.

And the best yet, was the "Cracker Box" tunnel they made. Hudson LOVES tunnels, so this was a big hit.

Craig took Hudson on a frozen pond to skate near our house. I tagged along to get a few pictures.
Hudson is back on the ice--learning to skate!

Hockey, anyone??

We had a wonderful Christmas. We were in Texas with my family for 10 days, and then we went to Saskatoon to pick up our beloved Sadie from Craig's parents. We are home now and getting back into a regular groove. Craig started his new job on Monday, and so far he is really liking it. I am so proud of him!!
4 comments:
Hud is such a cutie
What a cute little hockey player. I love that Hudson had such quality building time with his daddy. Pretty awesome.
Dads make things so much more fun than us moms.
I'm impressed that he can ice skate. Maybe that means my kids can roller blade?
This brings back a lot of memories seeing that orange track. But what is hilarious - is seeing those cows all lined up in a perfect row. Lanie Belle does the same thing with her stuff : ) Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday! What I wanted to say the other day, and just couldn't bring myself to do it, while I was looking at your pictures, is that you are a beautiful woman. Who also has a very handsome little boy! Tammy
Post a Comment