I have been tagged to do the 25 Random things, and I have had fun reading others, so here goes...
1. I got married at 26--and at the time, I thought I was SOOOO old. HA!
2. I love justice. I see most things in black and white, right or wrong.
3. I am a night owl--I mean, I stay up LATE, LATE. So when Hudson gets up in the morning, I usually lay around for another 45 minutes and let him watch cartoons!!
4. I hate losing things. I have OCD about losing stuff--even if it's just a sock or a mitten.
5. I miss Asia--I would go back to that lifestyle in a heartbeat.
6. I don't really like to play games--but I can get into it if someone twists my arm.
7. I always thought I would have liked to have 4 kids, but I could be happy with 2.
8. I love frozen blueberries--with a tiny scoop of ice cream and sliced up bananas.
9. I don't love to cook, so I usually make simple meals.
10. As of January 2009, we don't pay ANY monthly premiums for our Alberta Health Care!!
11. I LOVE dancing with Hudson--he loves it too.
12. I enjoy putting things together--tricycles, furniture, BBQ grills--you name--I find it relaxing.
13. I need to read at night--usually something easy--to turn my brain off.
14. I LOVE history. I want to learn all about it. I love historical based movies.
15. My drink of choice at Starbucks is a skinny vanilla latte. Well, not really, but that's what I get.
16. I go to Tim Horton's at least once a week for a bagel.
17. I enjoy decorating my home.
18. I miss China!
19. I want to learn how to sew.
20. I wish I could dance--dancing is fun, and seems like it would be such a stress reliever, but I am way too inhibited to really break out--although I will with Hudson.
21. I have bungee jumped from 150 feet, but it seems the older I can't, the less I can do crazy stuff like that--my tummy can't take it!
22. I don't need lots of friends--just a few good ones.
23. I really did used to be an extrovert, but seriously since living in China, I think I have become more introverted. I mean, sure, I still like to make people laugh, but I NEED my time alone--and I can get peopled out in a real hurry.
24. I miss Sonic!!!!!!
25. The older I get, the more I realize I have got to take better care of my skin!
3 comments:
I'm not sure that we will ever have the chance to be in the same room together. But if we find ourselves there, let's totally DANCE. Break it down, my friend!
(Of course, as I say that, I'm getting nervous that people would laugh--thus the problem)
Funny, I was going to comment on the dancing also.
I love to dance with my girls also. Do you ever wonder if they will someday do a dance you taught them in public and totally get made fun of? What are we doing to our kids?
I could have written these 25 things. ha! We are too alike.
Post a Comment