Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Pictures

Go HERE to see just a few of the pictures that Lissa Anglin took of our family on a VERY cold, snowy morning. She did a great job--and I would recommend her 100%. Scroll down to the blog titled Session in the snow (I think, and see a few pictures!!).

5 comments:

As We Are said...

Oh I did see them. Those few are so great! I'm jealous of your session with her. I think she is excellent!

Anonymous said...

I looked at them the other night at work with Tara! They are great. She does an amazing job!!

Emily Suzanne said...

so so so so cute!!
That one of Hudson is adorable!!!

Tammy said...

Those are really good pictures. I esp. liked the family one. I hope ya'll had a great time on your Texas trip.

amy wright said...

I looked at them the other day and I also love the family one. The snow is perfect for the pictures!