Thursday, September 17, 2009

Awwwww, he likes me...

My good friend, Becky, just had her third baby a few weeks ago. When Hudson and I went over to meet little Lincoln and take him a gift, Hudson immediately asked if he could hold him. This is really the first time he has ever taken an interest in a baby before. So Becky graciously agreed (it is her third after all). As Hud was holding Lincoln, he was patting his tiny belly and looking at him saying, "Awwwww, he likes me, Mommy!!" He was just taken by this little guy. After a few minutes, he decided to go play with Lincoln's older brother, Isaiah, but he would keep coming back to me to check on the baby and ask to hold him again. Just as we were getting ready to go home, Hudson said, "I wish I had a baby like him!" To which I reply, "Oh Hudson, me too!!" Without skipping a beat, he goes, "Well, then let's go to the store to get one!!" If only it were that easy!! I wish I could go to the store and pick up a baby brother or sister for Hudson!!

Stay tuned in the next few days to learn more about some of my BEST Canadian friends. You will learn more about Becky and her family!

3 comments:

amy wright said...

sweet boy. I love how simple kids think things are. I guess we just make life seem easy for them. :)

Becky Dietz said...

I keep trying to find you one!

Mendi said...

AWW, that is so sweet. It sounds like he has such a tender heart. I love it!