(Hudson at the HUGE fire at Bass Pro Shop)Do you know what I love about Christmas this year? The joy in my 4 year old's face in everything Christmas-y that we do. I love how excited he gets about the simplest things. We have had our tree up since before American Thanksgiving and took the next week or 2 to slowly transform the rest of the house. Presents have been purchased and wrapped and put under the tree for weeks now--so we are ready, Ready, READY. We've got a little 4 year old boy anxiously anticipating his grandparents arrival so the fun can begin. In the mean time, we've had school concerts, and Christmas parties, cookie decorating, popcorn ball making, more parties, and we have one more concert at church and one more party, and then, we can relax.
Craig is taking off work from the 23rd until the 4th. His parents are coming on the 23rd and his sister's family on the 29th. We're looking forward to staying in Pincher Creek for Christmas. Our first time since we've been married not to be going somewhere else for the holiday. We plan to make LOTS of fires and stay cozy. But we also plan to do some skiing (Hud got skis for Christmas--well, and so did I) and some snowshoeing.
So enjoy our pictures from the past few weeks.

Guess who came to hockey practice?
We made Daddy join in on the cookie decorating. He took it very seriously and actually did a really good job.
I used real cranberries in the vases--and I love it. I want to do more next year, but didn't want to spend any more money this year!








5 comments:
So cute! I love your table centerpiece! My kids got to have trees in their rooms for the first time this year too. They love it! Love your mantel too...one thing I wish our house had. We are loving Jesse Tree too! I think it's going to be a tradition from now on! Merry Christmas!
Love it!! We just found out about Jesse tree last year and tried to do it this year but i just couldn't get enough time to get it all together. I think for next year, I'm going to start working on Christmas earlier!! I love you house. It looks and feels really warm and cozy and like HOME. Proud of you and how awesome you're training. Am inspired to do the same!! Love you all!
Christmas is so much more fun when seen through the eyes of a child. And your child is looking more like his daddy every day!! I love all of your decorations--especially the moose in Hud's room. Too cute!
By the way, I'm Penny-wise Women. Forgot to sign out of the other blog...oops.
How great that you get to be in your new home for Christmas. It all looks great.
Seeing Craig makes me remember how much fun we had with him many years ago, Bradley just loved him. I have a picture of him holding Mason when Mason was 6 months old. I love that you married such great guy - you deserve the best. Someday, we will all have to get together again.
And great job on the working out! It is amazing what consistent exercising will do for the soul - and the body!
Post a Comment