Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nana Nana Boo Boo....

....we have a photo session booked with Lissa Anglin when we come to Texas--and I am SOOOOOOO excited! She takes the BEST pictures. Really, if you haven't, go check out her blog HERE!!! I hope she can photoshop me to make me look skinnier!!

4 comments:

As We Are said...

You have every right to brag! I have watched her blog through Becky's and LOVE her work. She is so talented! I can't wait to see your pictures!

amy wright said...

Yay! I'm excited to see your pictures. Too bad she can't come to Canada where you don't have to "look" for beautiful spots for photos. :)
Oh, and I'm sad to know you will be in Tejas and we will not.

Becky Dietz said...

Oh I can't wait. And I expect a
4x6 when you get through!! They'll be awesome.

Emily Suzanne said...

Will we see you guys during Christmas??
We'll be there the 21st thru the 25th.