After we had opened our gifts, we came down to the basement to find that Santa had come!! Hudson got some stocking stuffers as well as a "real" guitar. He loved it!! He right away wanted to play it and sing a song his Papa had taught him--"The cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the barn, but the old man said it wouldn't do 'er any harm!" Too cute. I love Santa--and Hudson anticipated it with great joy. I know he won't be confused about Jesus being real when he finds out Santa isn't. We only talk about Santa for 3 weeks out of the year, yet we pray to Jesus several times a day--all year long! So, we will continue in the fun spirit of Santa as a little part of our Christmas.
Then on Saturday, Craig and Hudson had a day out to the local hunting store, and I stayed home and took down all my Christmas decorations! Later that evening, we went to see the movie "Bolt" with some friends. Cute, cute movie! Very funny.
Today, Hudson sang at church. I never knew how much fun it would be to see your little dude up there just singin and dancin. Man, he got his groove on! I didn't capture it on the video, but he's got rhthym. He grooved from side to side almost the whole time!
We are heading down to Texas on Tuesday, so I hope to catch up with some of you Texans when we are there!! Merry Christmas!!
Santa's cookies and milk

Hud with his new guitar--look how it holds it already!

Hud with his building log thingys.

Anxiously waiting to open his gifts.

Singing with Sophie and Joshua--Miss Wando put the blue bows on.

Just want to be a sheep--baa baa baa baa

Don't want to be a Saddusea (SP?)

And a video for the grandparents!
4 comments:
Loved the video! Andy wanted to know why you didn't zoom in on him??? ha! Hoping to see you guys!! How does it feel to already have Christmas done and the tree down?
Wow, you already have your tree down?! Your quick. I hope you guys have a safe trip home to TX. Enjoy your family!
I like the picture of him "anxiously awaiting" to open presents, ha!
And you might have a little musician on your hands. My boys would love that guitar (and the Buzz pajamas).
Hey Marcy - Have a great holiday in Texas. It's been fun to keep up with your family and I couldn't agree more about your comments about Santa. Well said! Ann
Post a Comment