Friday, December 5, 2008

A Photo Tip

DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER wait over a year to print off your pictures!! I have been going through the last year of pictures--wanting to upload them at Costco and get them printed off. After choosing JUST my faves for the year, I have over 500 to print! UGHHH!! Costly!! Lesson I am taking from this--get pictures printed ONCE a month!!

And Emily--I got Photoshop for my birthday. I am begging you to please do a blog and give us tips how to use it!! I am playing around with it, but I would love you to give us some helpful hints!!

5 comments:

amy wright said...

I did this exact same thing not too long ago. It's very time consuming. And then I ordered about 200 pictures since moving here, and I realized that my photo albums are packed. I don't want to go out and buy new albums because I want to keep all of the pictures in order. Ugh!
Have fun photoshoping!

Becky Dietz said...

I'm already learning that I hate deleting pictures from my digital. But I don't have 500!! YIKES!

OuR LiTtLe SmArTiEs said...

Hey I tried to leave this on face book but my computer is missing up so.... Congrat with Craig getting a new job !!!!! Those story of Hudson cracked me up about the shoe box and Mary and Tyron how funny is he !!!!!!

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh man! I'm in trouble, big time... I haven't printed pictures in sooooo long!!! :)
That's a good idea about the photoshop post... I could do that. did you get Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

I think I have photoshop elements. Is that what you have? Your pictures look great!!