












Sorry for the picture overload, but there were WAY too many to chose from. We had a blast at the lake with Craig's parents (a.k.a. grandma and papa). Hudson adores them. The weather wasn't perfect when we were there, but we just made the best of it. We had a few days at the beach. We would go in the morning and stay until about 1:00 or 1:30. Hudson would go home with Grandma and Craig and I stayed at the beach reading and relaxing. One day, Craig and I floated down the channel that connects the 2 lakes. It took us a few hours to do half of the channel. SO relaxing! After supper, we went to fly kites, went to parks, went to feed the ducks, went to race go karts (Hudson rode with Craig and they raced Papa!!), went for family bike rides, went for ice cream, and Craig and I went on a few dates!!
It was a low key, relaxing holiday. Now we are home, and it's game on. Yesterday, we picked out some carpet for our new house. We still have to go choose hardwood. I will wait to start packing for a few more weeks. I don't want to live in boxes any longer than I have to.
Tomorrow, the potty training begins!! I am hoping it goes well. So far, Hudson has done well at the big adjustments in his little life, so I am HOPING he does well. I will let you know!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures! It looks like you all had a great vacation, like the bike thing.
Keep us posted on the house and potty training.
Love the pictures! I can't BELIEVE I used to send you videos of me TALKING! I hope you left them behind! ha! How embarressing.
Marcy, HELP! I can't figure out how to add multiple photos to a blog.
I love your pictures!!! I'm glad that I started this blogging thing. I think that I'll be addicted. Now if only they would sell these blogs and we could use them as our scrapbooks. I'm lazy, I know.
How have you been challenged?? Do tell!!
Post a Comment