


We had 2 accidents today (one in the car seat--UGHHHHH) and one in Taco Bell. Now I know you may be wondering why I wouldn't put him in a diaper or pull up, but I think he needs to have accidents in CLOTH to understand what's going on, so I am purposefully doing that! He pooped in the potty this morning, and just a few minutes ago outside, he said, "I pee, I pee, and he was peeing on my flowers. I think it's the first time he realized where the pee was actually coming from! So I just said, "Look at your pee--it comes from your weenie! Hudson, next time, let's pee in the potty!!" So, we will plug along more tomorrow and see if we make more progress. I will let you know by Friday if we keep trudging forward or slam on the breaks and wait another month!
6 comments:
Yeah Hudson - you are making progress!
OH my goodness Marci, I am so nervous about potty training a boy! I will have to get some tips from you. Yikes!
I love that he is drinking apple juice as he pees. It looks kinda gross. Ha!
Florida is good. We are fitting right in. I'm anxious to start meeting people and making some friends. I can't believe that I just said that...I thought that I'd just want to hole up and forget about the world.
I'm glad that you are challenged. It was a rough road getting here (mentally) but I'm so glad that we are where we are. I told Jay that I know God has plans for him here but I know he also has plans for me and the kids. I'm anxious to watch our family grow!!
I was hoping that he would drink so he would pee!! HA! This morning he woke up with a dry diaper, and sat on that potty for 45 minutes without peeing!! The minute I took him off, he peed in his undies!! So yeah, it's gross, but I gotta try EVERYTHING!
Way to go!!
I'm just teasing you about the gross part. I'm proud of you for working so hard. It is definitely hard work!!! But don't give up because he will be potty trained before you know it. Once he gets the hang of it...it will be down hill from there.
Post a Comment