

Sold, sold, sold!!! Yay, our house finally sold. It was an up and down roller coaster the last few weeks--conditionally sold, not sold, another offer, then the original lady came back with more!! CRAZINESS, but it's done. We got it all done the day before we left for our holiday at the lake. What a relief to have that done. Just over 5 months on the market was long enough!! Try keeping your house show worthy for that long--with a 2 year old!! The day it sold, we put in an offer on another house, and as of today, all of our conditions have been met for that, so we will be moving in Sept. 6th. I cannot wait. We are staying here in Cochrane--just making a move to another neighborhood and upgrading a bit. We have been in our duplex for 5 years without a master ensuite, a finished basement or garage. We needed more space. I LOVE our new house, but let me tell you, it's one ugly house on the inside. I will post some pictures when we move, but let me tell you, it's blue!! Blue carpet, blue walls, blue counter tops, blue, blue, blue!! And I don't mean a little blue--it's bright blue. But, I LOVED the floor plan, and it had everything we needed. We got a great deal because it has been on the market for a LONG time. Guess no one else could see past the blue! We plan to install hardwood when we move in and new carpet on the upstairs. I will paint, and then no one will ever know how blue it was!! Anyways, we just got home tonight, so I will post some pictures of our time at the lake in the next few days. Just wanted to share the happy news that we are moving on up!!
3 comments:
Awesome! I must admit that I am jealous. Our house has been on the market just over 5 months and not a single offer.
Talk about insane trying to keep it clean enough to show at a moments notice with two little ones....crazy!
I can't wait to see pictures of your new place - how exciting!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! God's timing is perfect, isn't it?
Anonymous is me---I don't know how I messed up!
Post a Comment