Monday, October 27, 2008

Lots of stuff here

Well, I have tried several times to do this blog, but because of different reasons, it has not happened until tonight. I finally got Hudson's room all painted a few weeks ago, but I just now got around to getting stuff on the walls. It's still a work in progress, but it's coming along. I want to get him a little desk to put on this wall.




The things in the frames aren't staying there. They were in the nursery (3 of them), and the other 2 are new. I am going to let Hudson pick some of his different "art" to change out in the frames.



I still gotta make a cornice board to go over the top of the shade, but who knows when that will ever happen!!



Early last week, Hudson and I went on a little nature walk. He collected a bunch of leaves, pine cones and berries all along the way. He was so excited to put them in his little baggie.



He would show me EVERY leaf, and say, "Mommy, do you like this leaf?"



And of course, we had to come home and do some art work with all we collected. I made the mistake of telling him before we got home, and all I heard about on the way home was, "Mommy, are we gonna use the gue (glue)?"



This past weekend, we made a VERY last minute decision to go see some of our best friends in the world. We had a great time, and Hudson loved on his Katie! Look at these two. Seriously, we are already thinking of arranging their marriage, so Jeremy and Niki, you better be getting the loot ready now--doesn't the brides family give us lots of gifts?





Katie wanted to sleep with Hudson every nap, every night. It was so cute. Williams fam, we love you!!

3 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

How fun---all of it! I love that you frame Hudson's artwork. Love the room!

As We Are said...

Hudson's paint job is really cute. Great job! I think his bedding is very Canada perfect.

amy wright said...

Hudson's room looks so cute!!