Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This One is for the grandparents!!

Here's a cute little video of Hudson on the way to the "Punkin" Patch. It totally captures his personality. I know many of you won't have the time to watch, but I am mostly posting this for mine and Craig's parents who both live far away.


5 comments:

amy wright said...

Hudson is so cute. I wish that I could spend some time with him just to watch him in action.

Becky Dietz said...

What a guy!! So cute. I can't believe he wanted a LITTLE pumpkin!

OuR LiTtLe SmArTiEs said...

He is so yummy!!!!! I can't wait for Christmas

Becky Dietz said...

Marcy,
Go to statcounter.com and set up an account. When you do, add it to your gadgets on the HTML/Java Script. Then you can log on and check who all is coming by your blog. You can at least tell which cities they're from and if you're the detective Amy is, you can figure out people!

Emily Suzanne said...

Aww! That's so cute! Me and Zayne watched this together and he kept asking "who is that?"
"that's our friend, Hudson"
"what's he doin'?"
and so on and on ... and on...
:)

You sure have a little guy with a big personality!!