Friday, October 31, 2008

Is There a Dr. in the House?



Hudson has a little Dr. kit that he plays with occassionally. Yesterday while I was making supper, he and Craig were downstairs playing, and I guess he rediscovered his Dr. kit. These goofy glasses come in the kit!! When I hollered down that supper was ready, no one answered. So I figured they must be out jumping on the trampoline. So I opened the back door, and nearly peed myself I was laughing so hard. There was my Hudson bouncing away with these GOOFY glasses on!! He wore them ALL night and would not take them off!! He ate dinner in them and everything. Poor little guy had marks on his little nose where they had dug into his nose! But he insisted on keeping them on anyway. So, here's Hudson, er, I mean, Dr. Hallden, in all his glory! Enjoy. Oh yeah, I would love some of you to post some videos of your kids--then I can kind of picture their little personalities too!

4 comments:

OuR LiTtLe SmArTiEs said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!! In his Dr. glasses AWWWW i love it... I showed Gabriel the picture and said this is your cousin Hudson he lives in Canada and he just laughed and tried to talk to Hudson when he was watching the movie it was so darling...

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa love our Dr. Hud sooo much...He gives us so many laughs and so much joy!

Emily Suzanne said...

I would post a video... I think I'm just intimidated because I don't know how :)
I have Photoshop Elements... i got this version because it was cheaper and supposed to be for the people who weren't really technical. Yep. that's me...not very technical!

Amy said...

I would post a video but the battery is dead on the camera. We can't find the charger...lost it somewhere in the move. Maybe Jay will buy one for me tomorrow??
Hudson is so cute! I love his personality. Once you get to see my kids' personalities, you'll realize that you and Josiah are buds. :)