Everyone has been asking what I have done these past 4 days with no Hudson. I intended to do more around the house, but I just didn't get everything done I wanted to. Here are some of the things I did
*Slept in EVERY morning until at least 9:15 am!! Ohhhh, this was my favorite part.
*Stayed up late every night doing what us night owls do
*Finished painting our hall--we had to borrow a HUGE ladder, and cut in by the ceiling. It was VERY scary, and Craig and I did some serious creative stuff to reach everywhere--in our entry way, the ceiling is VERY, VERY high--cathedral I think it's called--so we have lived with parts of our wall unpainted for 6 months!!
*Craig installed a new ceiling fan in Hudson's room
*Went shopping for stuff for Hudson's b-day party--and took my dear sweet time
*Went shopping for b-day gifts for Liv (niece), Kristy (Craig's sister), and Jay (her hubby). They have b-days coming soon, and since we will see them tomorrow, I am going prepared.
*I watched the Ellen show--which I never get to, and laughed my face off
*Caulked all the trim and baseboards on the main level
*Took a few really long baths
*Read a book
*Cleaned some of the house
*Just relaxed
Now, we are leaving tomorrow to get Hudson. I am so ready to see my little guy. We are having his birthday party on Friday, and he's all about Spiderman right now, so that's what we are doing!
So, as boring as it all sounds, that's been my last few days.
6 comments:
I'm jealous--except for the painting the ceiling part.
Sounds like heaven. I might have added reading a book, but I'd love the rest of it...that wasn't work!
Went back and saw the book---heaven!
I'm jealous also. It's funny how running errands with out kids is a relaxing time now. Have a great party!
By the way, I would LOVE a coffee date next time you are in TX!
Aww, happy birthday Hudson! We are having Bronwyn's party on Friday too!
this sounds fun and relaxing is what it sounds like! Isn't it funny that stuff like this is now a luxury!?
I hope you guys have a great birthday party with little Hudson!
Post a Comment